Candles provide a pleasant, calming, tranquil environment as well as comfort, but their open flame can be dangerous if not properly monitored. Please read the rules we've set for you below to ensure that you burn your candles cheerfully and safely.
Wickaboo Candles: Product Care GuideDownload PDF
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We Prefer Online Orders but can take orders by phone when necessary. Please call us on +44 (0) 7490810890 . Lines are open 9 am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free delivery when you spend £50 and over, £3.50 for orders under £50. Exceptions apply to large items being delivered to non-UK mainland locations.
- Items are usually delivered within 5 working days, Monday to Saturday, 7.30am - 6pm. Some couriers may deliver slightly earlier or later.
- Once your item has left our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking information.
- Couriers we use for standard deliveries include Royal Mail, Hermes, DHL and DPD.
We work with various approved couriers, who help us offer you a wider range of services. These couriers may offer different delivery times and options. Find more information on delivery by our approved suppliers here. Please wait until your delivery due time has passed before contacting us.
High-value items will need to be signed for. We’ll send you an email explaining how to track your item and letting you know when it will be delivered.
If no-one is available, the courier will attempt to leave the parcel with a neighbour. The courier will post a card through your door with further delivery instructions if they're unable to complete delivery or if they leave the parcel with a neighbour.
The courier will attempt to make delivery and obtain a signature up to 3 times before the parcel is returned to our warehouse.
We'll contact you by text the night before your delivery to narrow your slot down to a 2-hour window, and we'll confirm that on the day when the van leaves our warehouse.
If your item is out of stock, we’ll email you to let you know. If you’re happy to wait and the item comes back in stock within 28 days, you’ll be billed and the item will be shipped to you. If it’s still not available within 28 days, we'll cancel your order and refund you.
If your delivery is overdue, or your items have been accidentally damaged in transit, or for any other queries, call our Customer Services team for assistance on 01222222222, 7am - 11pm, 7 days a week.
If your order is being delivered by one of our approved suppliers and it’s overdue, please contact our Customer Services team who will be able to contact the supplier on your behalf. Please note though, that the opening hours of our contact centre may be different to those of the supplier so we may not be able to give you an immediate response.
Sorry, we can't currently deliver website orders to BFPO.
Deliveries and collections are temporarily unavailable in Northern Ireland while we make adjustments in line with new Government legislation.
Yes, however geographical location and courier availability can restrict our service. We may not always be able to deliver certain products to the Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
Complimentary and customs-free returns within 14 days of reception.
- Items purchased online from the UK website or via our Client Services can only be refunded online or with our Client Services
- Refunds will be made to the original purchaser, in the original method of payment, and are available for purchases made in the UK only
- Exchanges for items purchased online from the UK website or via our Client Services can be made in any Louis Vuitton store in the UK except Selfridges, Harrods, Heathrow and Westfield within 30 days of reception; online exchanges for items purchased from the UK website or via our Client Services are currently unavailable
- Item must be in perfect condition, unworn
- Item must be returned in original shipping packaging and original branded packaging, with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets or boxes
- Perfume/Candle products must be returned in their original packaging (and in particular the crystal film covering the perfume box must still be sealed)
- Upon receipt of your item(s), and subject to inspection by our Quality Service Department, we will proceed with the return. Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed after the cancellation of the order
Second Accordian Body, it will have description
Third Accordian Body, it will have description
- Avoid spraying household products, or home spray in the air, or on surfaces near the candle. When your candle isn't in use, store in a cool dry place and cover it with an elegant candle lid to protect the quality wax from dust, which can dull its scent and cause problems during burning.
- Condensation on the surface of a candle is a sign it has not been stored correctly, or has been stored for too long. Make sure to wipe this away with a paper towel before lighting.
- Storing candles for too long can affect the scent, so use your candle in a reasonable time to make the most of its beautiful fragrance.
Do Not Burn in a Draught
Do Not Burn in a Warming Unit
Do Not Move a Burning Candle
Do Not Place Near a Heat Source
Do Not Touch, May Be Hot
Keep Away From Children and Pets
Keep Away From Things That Can Catch Fire
Keep Candles at Least Xcm Apart
Keep Wax Pool Clear of Matches and Debris
Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
Never Use Liquid to Extinguish
Place Candle Upright
Snuff Out the Flame, Do Not Blow It Out
Trim Edge if Higher Than Xcm
Trim Wick to Xcm
Use a Heat Resistant Candle Holder
Only Use in Holders and Warming Stoves with Sufficient Ventilation
Use in a Suitable Bowl Filled with Water
Remove Packaging Before Use
This Candle Liquifies, Use a Suitable Container
START THE JOURNEY
Our advisors will be delighted to answer your questionsWhatsApp Us
Should you require information or help, please contact our Client Services. Our advisors will be pleased to assist you.
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm